A decade into the series and to kickstart the New Year so enjoy the compilation mixed by yours truly. A merry good year to everyone.
01. Limit to Your Love / James Blake (Hemlock Recordings)
02. Sleepytime / Gus Gus vs. T-World (4AD)
03. The Drug / Röyksopp (Wall of Sound)
04. Lovesick (Four Tet Remix) / Lindstrom & Christabelle (Smalltown Supersound)
05. CMYK / James Blake (R&S)
06. The Shrew Would Have Cushioned The Blow / Joy Orbison (AUS)
07. Palast / Tiefschwarz (Souvenir Music)
08. This Sweet Love (Prins Thomas Sneaky Re-edit) / James Yuill (White)
09. Baby (Clock Opera Remix) / The Phenomenal Handclap Band (Tummy Touch)
10. 45:33 (Riley Rienhold Remix) / LCD Soundsystem (DFA/Virgin)
11. Love Cry (Joy Orbison Remix) / Four Tet (Domino)
12. Good Day Today (Underworld Remix) / David Lynch (Sunday Best Rec.)
13. 777 (Discodeine Remix) / Rebotini (Citizen Records, Modulor)
14. Confession / Heartthrob (Minus)
15. Circles (Martyn's Round and Round Mix) / Detachments (Thisisnotanexit Rec.)
16. The Claim / Philip Sherburne (Lan Muzic)
17. A Nomads Retreat / Pantha du Prince (Rough Trade)
18. Dead Eyes Opened / Severed Heads (INK)
19. Snow & Taxis / Gold Panda (Ghostly Int’l)
20. How Nice It Is (Issakidis Dzir Mix) / Passarella Death Squad (The Republic Of Desire)
21. Olde Wobbly / Mordant Music (Mordant Music)
22. Supervitesse (Ulrich Schnauss Remix) / Mahogany (Darla)
23. La Ritournelle / Sebastian Tellier (Record Makers)
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
This has been going around lately, unfortunately I can't claim I knew this beforehand, seemed trivial now but I've been toying around another idea on this platform. See the image above... Now to use this simple idea for brands that I'm working on.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Rev up your engines and let the Volkswagen Acarppellas bring you a festive Volkswagen GTI performance just for you. A Merry Christmas to one & all.
Weird shit, but I love it. Strangely (no pun intended), this month sees a slew of bizarre music promos. As Creative Review states: "...contains enough supernatural tomfoolery and unnecessarily exposed breasts to keep any 70s B-movie director happy..." Visions of Dario Argento, Russ Meyer and Bigas Luna come to mind.