Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
The Book Box has built in book stands which allows you to place different sized books randomly in the box without them falling over, all this under the Patchwork series. Created & designed by Amy Hunting, a Norwegian furniture designer and illustrator now based in London.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Come all ye faithful...
Saturday, October 11 from 11:00pm onwards.
Expect the sounds of Andrew Weatherall, M83, Booka Shade, Swayzak, Todd Terje and Hercules & Love Affair, Pantytec, Prins Thomas, SCSI-9, Ame, Roland Appel, Model 500, Mathew Jonson & many more. Boys Noize will be playing in the main room.
Friday, October 03, 2008
The UNIT MusicBooth has been updated, enjoy.
1. Elle Et Moi/Joakim Remix - Max Berlin
2. Spanish Heart/ft. Bernard Summner - 808 State
3. Life's A Beach/Todd Terje Remix - Studio
4. Surfing At Midnight (Prins Thomas Remix) - Sorcerer
5. No Bones/ft.Paul Conboy - Bomb The Bass
6. Loops & Boundaries - Repeat Repeat
7. Vesna, Lastic & Elliott - SCSI-9
8. Starlight/Echospace Unreleased Mix - Model 500
9. Yacht - Justus Köhncke
10. My Friend Is A Seahorse /James Priestley & Dan Berkson's 'Barlz E Syntho' Dub - Kissogram
11. Dark Soldier - Roland Appel
12. Confused - Catz'n Dogz
13. Inner Hurt - Jay Haze
14. In The Moog For Love - Steadycam
15. Your Place or Mine - Audion
16. Schallstrom/Thomas Fehlmann Remix - Apparat
17. Serpentin - Ricardo Villalobos
18. Repeat - Cubenx
19. Sequencial Circus - Will Saul & Tam Cooper
20. Don And Sherri/Hot Chip Version - Matthew Dear
The folks over at BASE have been busy and "declared blog on the world. Weary of both the formality of the traditional website and of talking about themselves in the third person, the studio resorted to unleashing a devastating, freewheeling vehicle for showcasing interesting people and projects that may or may not relate directly to Base."
Fractured Recordings presents Recovery: a limited edition box set of cover versions of classic hits from the 70s 80s and 90s, performed by seminal and leading contemporary musicians working within electronica. Published as a numbered limited edition of 500, this collectors’ box set contains 10 double A side 7”s, alongside unique cover designs by artist Graham Dolphin.